Thursday, June 13, 2013

Best of Luck Wishes

Dear All,

Best of Luck (All the Best) used to wish someone luck, especially when you think they have chance to achieve of success or happiness.

Generally we are using, For younger person: Best of Luck and For elder person: All the best

Here I am sharing some good quote on luck by famous personality

Everything in life is luck.
-Donald Trump

I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
-Oprah Winfrey

The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself.
-Douglas MacArthur

I wish you all best luck for happy, awesome and successful life.

In comments, Share with me what is your experience with luck and its meaning for you.

Best of Luck Wishes Image
 
Good Luck Image
 
Best of Luck for Your Bright Future Wishes Image
 
 All the Best Image
 
I wish You all the best Image

No comments:

Post a Comment